Monday, July 7, 2008

Asia Cup Cricket Final Vs Wimbledon Final (2008)

A big day for two major sports events has finally come to an end. India continues with nightmarish experience of loosing finals once again in Asia Cup. I felt bad seeing India not playing upto their strength. Sehwag gave a good start but loosing Gambhir’s wicket early proved fatal for India. To get away from the bad taste of loosing Asia cup, I started watching Wimbledon Final between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. This game brought back the smile on my face. I have never seen a close and exciting match like that. Both the guys did splendid job. Hats off to them for their sublime performance. I was supporting to Roger Federer but couldn’t stop myself appraising Nadal’s game as he was no less than Federer. Nadal proved to be a worst opponent on the ground for him and broke his dream of winning this coveted title sixth time in a row. The only grudge I have now is not able to visit the Wimbledon for watching a match in person there. Better luck next time …….

No comments: