Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SRK got his due

We can hope now that SRK will stop making sarcastic remarks to those who were against his and Mr. Boka-none’s more than one captain theory. I am still not sure, what made SRK follow this silly idea of so called great coach when everyone in cricket fraternity was against it. I don’t know why but I felt happy hearing that he has returned to India and won’t go to SA until his team starts winning. And, that’s not going to happen at least in Season-2 for sure. Bad-luck Shahrukh! Two over-smart guys SRK and Boka-none can’t produce better results than this. It’s heard that Boka-none want’s some more foreign cricketers in KKR team to make it perform well. But then, how other teams are going good with lots of first class/Ranji cricketers. Sourav Ganguli once again caught in the same relationship with his coach as was with Greg Chappel. I would be surprised to see him with KKR in season-3. I really feel bad for him once again after the Greg Chappel saga. I can only blame sourav’s stars that nothing is going in his favor but would appreciate his fighting spirit to survive in the utter negative situations.

No comments: